Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a unique and talented Business Analyst to join the Technology Team which plays a key role in supporting the operations of the business. You will have the opportunity to help to grow best practice for Business Analysis at Culture Amp.
Leveraging your experience in requirements gathering, you will form strong relationships with various business stakeholders to keep project deliverables running smoothly. You’ll leverage data to make informed decisions and offer insights for continuous improvement across the organisation.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work as a conduit between the business and IT teams on both BAU and projects of varying sizes to identify & assess change impacts, risks and dependencies
- Engage with stakeholders and facilitate a range of collaborative meetings (workshops, agile ceremonies, brainstorming sessions etc) to understand business needs
- Get to the core of problems in order to define unambiguous requirements and propose solutions that will address the root cause and not the symptoms
- Create high quality business analysis artifacts using best practice tools and techniques
- Bring clarity by understanding and documenting processes in order to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Present your analysis and recommendations to key senior stakeholders and gain alignment on the best path forward
- Process mapping experience - even better if you LOVE it!
- Been involved in process reviews & transformation from reviewing current state processes through to defining requirements
- Managed competing stakeholder expectations and encouraged a systems thinking mindset among stakeholders
- Set the standards of succinct, high quality documentation for a range of audiences
- Assessed solutions to identify return on investment and ensure project needs and goals are supported by data
- Desirable: Training or certification in business analysis (IIBA or other), knowledge of BABOK
- Genuinely passionate about business analysis and continuous improvement and are always striving to make things work better
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyse assumptions
- Comfortable in driving for clarity in ambiguous situations
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Good at finding edge cases, loopholes and dependencies in business logic
- Thorough and meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.