Customer Success Coach, Mid Market
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Who We Are
Our mission is to create a better world of work by amplifying the experience, and the impact, that over 100 million people are having at work (roughly 1% of the world’s population). We do this through our People and Culture platform that is making it easier to collect data across the employee experience; combine that data to deliver insight and drive positive behaviour change.
Ultimately we want to enable this for all people, in all companies globally. This is what we are building at Culture Amp.
This Customer Success role offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our mission by driving high impact product adoption and ultimately customer outcomes across the EMEA region.
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a ‘People Geek’. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience of every customer, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, design, launch, analyze and communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of working closely with customers, and you'll make sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product and the processes we use to deliver it.
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, organizational development, survey design and analytics — but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for an Mid-Market Customer Success Coach to help scale the business impact of People and Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA up to 1,000 employees via adoption of the Culture Amp platform.
You will be responsible for:
- The health of a customer book of business worth up to $2million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Scaling product adoption and ultimately business outcomes across our Mid-Market customers
- Prioritising work to bring value to multiple companies in the key moments that matter across the customer journey
- Building and growing relationships with platform administrators and senior People & Culture executives
- Leveraging your knowledge of key People and Culture topics to advise companies on their people strategies
What would you bring to Culture Amp
- Background in a Product Specialist, Implementation Specialist or Customer Success role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree is ideal (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
- Experience dealing with large organizations 300 - 1,000
- Passion for working with key stakeholders to deliver great experiences
- Love for training customers how to use new tools
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello, and a variety of others
- Great speaking, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Warm, positive attitude and strong empathy to help guide customers
- Flexibility with time zones
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.