Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Please note, this position can be performed from Chicago, NYC or San Francisco. We are not considering fully remote candidates outside those three cities.
How you can help make a better world of work
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Outbound Sales Development Representative to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers informing them about the Culture Amp platform
- You will research target accounts and develop a plan for connecting with them
- You will qualify outbound leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Culture Amp's platform
- You will be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
- You are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to be in sales and have previous experience in an outbound sales role
- You are not afraid of cold calling
- You are eager for coaching and have a passion for developing your sales skills
- You are engaging in your communication and possess strong storytelling abilities
- You are respectful, and possess the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
A Day in the life…
- You will research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts
- You will be utilizing phone, email and social tools to connect with prospects
- You will qualify prospects and book a conversation with Sales Executives
- You will be receiving continuous training and coaching from you mentor and peers
- You will collaborate with local marketing leads to follow up on regional and virtual events
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.