Senior Account Manager
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for a German speaking Account Manager to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice, based in our Berlin office
If you’re a motivated salesperson who is deeply curious and incredibly passionate about people and culture and wants to work in a business that will allow you to try new things, drive behavioral change and impact positive return on investment, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and change the world of work.
Working within our high performing, EMEA Account Management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part in selling and driving the adoption of new products to our current customer base. We are a passionate and motivated team that have a strong focus for development and are forever learning!
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, value selling in the HR tech space and fostering impactful partnerships with customers to improve their employee experience — but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
Largely speaking, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Mid Market segment - around 100-200 customers
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals. There will be a mix of relationship management initiatives and outbound prospecting too
- Protect and increase the GRR number in your Book of Business, alongside your Customer Success peers
- Develop strong relationships with C-Suite stakeholders and expand our portfolio
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- 5+ years experience working in a high volume sales role, preferably in SaaS
- Consistent record of meeting attainment targets
- Proven experience using a value based selling approach - both in expansion and renewal processes
- Demonstrated success in managing and maintaining both GRR targets and expansion quotas simultaneously
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (150+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Exceptional collaboration and experience working across functions
- Passion for working with key stakeholders to deliver great experiences
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Warm, positive attitude and strong empathy to help guide customers
- Flexibility with time zones
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A commitment to regular proactive outbound activity to identify new opportunities within your customer base
- An exceptional growth mind-set approach
- A values led approach to collaboration and relationship building
After 3 months, you will...
- Partner with the Customer Success and Retention Account Managers on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us through to renewal
- Successfully navigate all renewal situations
- Fostering outbound approaches to develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Close expansion opportunities
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.