Sales Operations Specialist
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
This position can be based anywhere in Australia (AEST timezone preferred). This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne.
Culture Amp is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist that will support our growing sales organization. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations based in Australia, you will contribute directly to the sales organization by responding and resolving their inquiries whilst also playing a critical role in amplifying the impact of our existing Sales Operations team members in various projects.
In addition, you’ll help coordinate and prepare a number of sales focussed initiatives and campaigns across the entire funnel and help measure their impact. Sales Operations at Culture Amp is part of the Revenue Operations organization and so you will have a chance to gain exposure to various other parts of the funnel like Marketing and Customer Success and Business Systems.
- Be the eyes and ears of the Sales Operations team and operate as the first line of contact for majority of incoming requests from our sales team
- Identify repeat issues and ideate and suggest improvements to our systems and processes
- Coordinate and help in automated sales campaigns through strategic data harvesting and preparation
- Run a number of business critical processes that help keep our sales organization running efficiently
- Contribute to the completion of strategic business initiatives alongside your Revenue Operations team mates.
- Assist and back up the sales team with their daily requests, as well as come up with creative solutions to streamline procedures.
- Manage documentation of sales processes, policies, sales training materials, learning paths and assist with on-boarding new sales talent
- Become a subject matter expert of our systemes environment and support various teams in getting additional value out of our well functioning tech stack.
- Provide reporting and insights to various stakeholders within the business.
- A keen interest in working for high-growth software companies with a specific interest in Sales or Revenue Operations
- Curiosity and like solving technical and analytical problems
- Passion for helping and supporting people in their customer-facing roles and a customer-focussed mindset
- Great attention to detail in your day to day work
- Analytical talent and use data to be more impactful in your work
- Strong communication skills both one on one and towards larger groups when trying to create change
- A keen interest in GTM tools and how they can help companies and teams be more efficient and effective
- Experience using excel or google sheets to manipulate data and report insights
- Bonus points for: experience with CRM or SFDC
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.