Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are currently searching for a Delivery Manager for Camp SRE to play a role in program management, uplifting and maturing our delivery capability for technical enablement teams. The opportunity would suit someone who loves working with people, measuring impact and creating the foundations that enable teams to do great work. If this is you we’d love the opportunity to connect!
At Culture Amp our Central SRE teams are responsible for providing the platform tooling and enablement support that allow Engineering to do great things. As this work spans a significant portion of the organisation we have a dedicated Delivery Manager that helps run large programs of work and maintain our operating rhythm. You will play a key role in how our teams work and how they deliver internal-facing products through coaching team effectiveness and ensuring that teams are connected to a customer outcome through a robust understanding of “why”.
In this role you will be accountable for ensuring your teams have everything they need to effectively and sustainably deliver on their mission. You will play an instrumental role in facilitating the right decisions. You will also be responsible for enabling our teams by creating an environment that supports wellbeing, encouraging psychological safety, collaboration, alignment and taking advantage of individual strengths and intrinsic motivation to help the team succeed.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Ensure your teams have goals that are aligned to the Camp goals and connected to customer impact
- Ensure your teams have a system of work and rituals in place to create a working environment that helps them be effective.
- Work with peers and stakeholders to raise issues and share progress, and collaborate with other team members as appropriate in this process. This includes stakeholders outside of your organisation - e.g. Finance, Sales, Customer Support, Legal, etc.
- Ensure that your teams and people within your teams are aligned and working together on the right things
- If your team owns assets, ensure that the necessary processes are in place to provide support for them.
- Play a critical role in change across Culture Amp in coaching and sharing your experiences to help the wider end-to-end delivery process mature and deliver better customer outcomes
- Experience from walking the talk at change management at scale
- Systems of work tools and techniques to help us scale our operating model for enablement teams
- Passion for creating an environment that people thrive in
- Enthusiasm to challenge our thinking and make us better - you’re curious and love solving problems
- A problem solver who loves identifying opportunities that present the biggest wins!
- Comfortable in ambiguity and fast paced changing environments
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Thorough & Meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.