Senior Customer Success Coach, Mid Market
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Special Note: You must be currently located or willing to relocate to our San Francisco hub location
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and invested in people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a ‘People Geek’. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
You’re passionate about helping customers to achieve value and relish the idea of managing their end-to-end experience, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen, to make sure they achieve their goals for their people and their business by using Culture Amp. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve problems and to guide customers to solve theirs. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product and the processes we use to deliver it.
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, organizational development, survey design and analytics — but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
Your role at Culture Amp
- Partner with Mid Market customers (300-1.5k employees) to advance their employee experience strategy, including employee engagement, performance, and development.
- Build strategic relationships with multiple HR stakeholders, including Senior People & Culture executives.
- Proactively drive product adoption, retention and ultimately business outcomes across your book of business.
- Ensure customers are successful in meeting their goals collaborating with Support, Account Management, People Science, Marketing & Product.
- Coach customers in using the platform and more broadly, the domain of people and culture.
- Identify and develop opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use.
- Advance customer voice by providing feedback to the Product and Engineering team on where we can improve the platform to better solve our customers' challenges.
- Bringing and executing on creative ideas to help contribute & influence the overall Customer Success practice.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- 4+ years as a Customer Success Manager or other similar customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Proficient with tools such as Google Suite, CSPs (i.e. Vitally, ChurnZero, Totango, Gainsight), and Slack.
- Excellent communication skills
After 3 Months You'll...
- Work with new and existing customers on how to use the platform, resolve customer issues, renew existing customers, and influence where our product is headed
- Influence change in complex organizations, especially working with HR leaders on their employee engagement strategy
- Lead customer meetings to understand and drive their objectives and strategy leveraging Culture Amp
- Attend People Geekup events where we mingle with our community
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.