Automation Engineer - 6 month contract
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join the Technology Team at Culture Amp. If you are experienced in problem solving and excited by writing the code that solves real business problems, then we'd love to speak with you. As part of the Technology Team, you will play an instrumental part in establishing the foundations of a business systems integration strategy which is helping to scale the internal operations of a hyper growth company.
You should enjoy being surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as contributing to their development. To top it off, we hope you’ll share our passion for culture and changing the world of work for the better.
- Strong proficiency with Python and SDLC concepts
- A growth mindset and can adapt to a changing environment
- Experience working in agile teams and shipping software iteratively
- Ability to think out loud, bringing others into conversations and thereby encourage cross-pollination of ideas
- Experience building micro services leveraging AWS serverless stack would be highly advantageous
- Adept at communicating complex technical matters in a clear, understandable way
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- Comfortable analysing and working with stakeholders to understand their systems and processes
- Aligned with our values https://www.cultureamp.com/company#values and demonstrate them through your working practice.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.