Inbound Sales Development Representative (Hybrid Role)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Inbound Sales Development Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively handling a variety of leads generated from marketing activities. You will prioritize and respond to leads in a timely manner, qualifying them and initiating the sales process. Additionally, you will work closely with Account Executives to follow up on initial meetings and gather feedback.
Special Note: This role will be hybrid - going in 3 days a week to our Chicago office in the Sears Tower! Remote candidates will NOT be considered.
Compensation Information: OTE- $69k (80/20 split)
- Receive and manage a diverse range of leads generated from marketing activities, ensuring timely response and appropriate prioritization.
- Engage with leads via phone, email, and other communication channels to qualify their interest and assess their potential as sales opportunities using Outreach.
- Conduct thorough research on each lead to gather relevant information and tailor the sales approach accordingly.
- Initiate and maintain consistent communication with leads to build relationships, address their needs, and move them through the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to ensure a smooth handover of qualified leads and gather feedback on the outcome of initial meetings.
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records of lead interactions and progress within the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Identify and leverage sales strategies and techniques to effectively nurture leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in team meetings and sales enablement sessions to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset, staying informed about industry trends, competitors, and market changes.
- Embody the core values of our organization, including having the courage to be vulnerable, amplifying others, learning faster through feedback, and trusting others to own decisions.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer-facing role ideal.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and respond to a high volume of leads in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure efficient lead management and follow-up.
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to work closely with Account Executives and cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and proficiency in using technology tools to manage and track lead interactions.
- Results-oriented approach, driven to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and sales strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Passion for sales and a strong desire to progress to the role of an Account Executive.
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.