Retention Account Manager
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Retention Account Managers are core to our Mission of amplifying the experience and the impact of over 100 million people at work through directly working to SAVE at risk clients and supporting Account Managers, Renewals Manager and Customer Success teams to renew our customers on the Culture Amp platform and increase GRR.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support a large volume of customers to renew their Culture Amp subscriptions in the Self-Starter Tier using Outreach sequences and active follow-up.
- Develop Outreach sequences to go out to the next quarter’s SS customers with a set Health Score (<= 22 and roughly 100 per RAM) during the first month of each quarter.
- Have conversations with a minimum of 20% of customers in these sequences. The max amount of conversations that will be required to achieve this goal will be 30 per quarter as the number of SS customers increase throughout the year.
- Work with the Renewal team to review upcoming renewals and proactively identify any more difficult renewal processes.
- Develop process with RMs to have potential churn customers in renewal introduced with you - expect this to be 60-80 customers (30-40 per RAM) during the quarter
- Actively work with these customers to find paths to renewal
Achieve Save/Expansion target
- Each RAM to achieve their target of closed ARR (Save/Expansion) per quarter. A Save can be flagged by an RM, AM or Coach but must be a confirmed at risk customer for the current or following quarter. RAM must lead on Save and Close Renewal including closing out the renewal through Salesforce for it to count.
- Build rapport and connection with Customers leading to product adoption and value.
- Actively partner with Account Managers, Renewals Managers & Customer Success on Customers in Self-Starter that have indicated a risk to churn during Renewal, Activation and Adoption Process.
- Build out the Save Playbooks (e.g., sequences, steps in the process, tiered offers for retaining customers) within the team in conjunction with the Adoption Customer Success Managers (ACSM’s) and Implementation Managers (IM’s) within the Digitally Led Customer Experience (DLCX) Team.
- Partner with Account Managers, Renewals Manager and Customer Success to support them on Renewal processes including working with Salesforce, legal teams and security teams.
- Attend weekly AM Team Meetings to discuss and collaborate on any at risk accounts and how to SAVE.
- Attend monthly hand off meetings with ACSM’s and IM’s to go over unactivated and at risk customers.
- Be able to send Service Order and other appropriate documentation to close out renewal.
- Where necessary, the RAM will work with Legal and Security teams to support any deals aligned with standard processes
- Complete sales enablement training and apply it to your work
- Keep Salesforce updated including Weekly Forecasts, Renewal Next Steps (weekly/bi-weekly) and Opportunity Next Steps
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.