Enterprise Customer Success Coach
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Who We Are
Our mission is to create a better world of work by amplifying the experience, and the impact, that over 100 million people are having at work (roughly 1% of the world’s population). We do this through our People and Culture platform that is making it easier to collect data across the employee experience; combine that data to deliver insight and drive positive behaviour change.
Ultimately we want to enable this for all people, in all companies globally. This is what we are building at Culture Amp.
This Customer Success role offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our mission by driving high impact product adoption and ultimately customer outcomes across the EMEA region.
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a ‘People Geek’. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience of every customer, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, design, launch, analyze and communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of working closely with customers, and you'll make sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product and the processes we use to deliver it.
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, organizational development, survey design and analytics — but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Coach to help scale the business impact of People and Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 1000 and 10000 employees via adoption of the Culture Amp platform. You will be responsible for:
- The health of a customer book of business worth up to $2million in Annual Recurring Revenue.
- Scaling product adoption and ultimately business outcomes across our Enterprise customers
- Prioritising work to bring value to multiple companies in the key moments that matter across the customer journey.
- Building and growing relationships with platform administrators and senior People & Culture executives.
- Leveraging your knowledge of key People and Culture topics to advise companies on their people strategies.
What would you bring to Culture Amp
- Background in a Product Specialist, Implementation Specialist or Customer Success role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree is ideal (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
- Experience dealing with large organizations 1000 -10,000
- Passion for working with key stakeholders to deliver great experiences
- Love for training customers how to use new tools
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello, and a variety of others
- Great speaking, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Warm, positive attitude and strong empathy to help guide customers
- Flexibility with time zones
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.