Director of Marketing & SDR Operations
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
SPECIAL NOTE: You MUST be currently located or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area hub location to be considered for this position
How you can help make a better world of work
As the Director of Marketing and SDR Operations, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of our marketing and sales development(sdr) organization and ensuring that we are operating at peak efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing and sdr data, process, and technology, with previous experience leading marketing/sdr operations and/or analytics. This is a people leader role, with great emphasis on people growth and engagement focus.
- Work closely with our Marketing/SDR leadership team to drive more leads and pipeline; help optimize marketing funnel and account-based strategies
- Partner with Revenue Operations to improve our GTM strategy, improve conversion; provide insights to Marketing and Sales organization
- Support the marketing/sdr planning process, including planning cadence and period review of marketing/sdr activities across teams
- Manage, analyze, and summarize the weekly Top of Funnel Forecast
- Work with the Product team on having product usage inform better marketing to our customers
- Lead annual target setting process, setting goals and benchmarks to marketing/sdr teams.
- Lead marketing/sdr performance, defining KPIs/OKRs, and implementing measurement systems
- Build processes and strategies and lead projects that will improve marketing/sdr productivity
- Define standard reporting and dashboards to provide visibility into business performance, analytics, and ROI.
- Lead cadence and rhythm of the business, keeping all teams on track towards reaching marketing/sdr goals.
- Monitor the success of marketing programs, campaigns, and strategic activities
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that the company’s marketing/sdr efforts are cutting-edge
You have …
- 7+ years of experience in leading marketing and/or SDR operations, preferably in the SaaS or technology industry
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing/sdr operations strategies.
- Expertise in marketing/sdr automation and technology solutions.
- Advanced understanding of marketing data, structures, measurement, digital, campaign/audience insights, analytics advertising tools, adtech, and martech
- Excellent at improving workflow and processes for Inbound and Outbound opportunities conversion optimisation
- Hands on experience with reporting, analyzing and optimizing campaigns at scale.
- Marketing expertise in digital/social media marketing, A/B testing, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Gong, Outreach, 6Sense, Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Practical experience with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Detail oriented, organized and have an eye for detail particularly in the context of building complicated business systems and seeing longer term implications of certain decisions.
- A people leader and team player who builds trusted relationships across various departments in a business
- Proactive in identifying areas of opportunities to gain efficiencies.
- Passionate about working with a talented and energizing group of Marketing/SDR ops and Rev Ops professionals
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we take to support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Health Benefits
- And so much more!
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.