Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise team in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers informing them about the Culture Amp platform
- You will research target accounts and develop a plan for connecting with them
- You will qualify outbound leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Culture Amp's platform
- You will be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
- You are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to be in sales and have previous experience in an outbound sales role
- You are not afraid of cold calling
- You are eager for coaching and have a passion for developing your sales skills
- You are engaging in your communication and possess strong storytelling abilities
- You are respectful, and possess the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
A Day in the life…
- You will research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts
- You will be utilising phone, email and social tools to connect with prospects
- You will qualify prospects and book a conversation with Sales Executives
- You will be receiving continuous training and coaching from you mentor and peers
- You will collaborate with local marketing leads to follow up on regional and virtual events
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.