Sales Compensation Manager
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Incentive Manager. This individual will be responsible for data gathering, reconciliations, process documentation and validation of data on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role will work closely with the Finance, People Ops, Sales Ops, Sales, and Deal Desk Teams. This position can only be performed from a Culture Amp Hub: San Francisco (strongly preferred), Chicago or New York City. Fully remote applications will not be considered.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Own our Sales Compensation function, which designs, administers, and analyzes variable incentives for our quota carrying roles
- Partner closely with our CRO, Finance, and People teams in the design of compensation models in the support of strategic business initiatives
- Review and propose sales commissions policy and own documentation which communicates payment structure to sales organization
- Drive governance and stakeholder approvals of policies and procedures
- Improve the scalability and efficiency of our commissions processes and systems
- Provide direct support to Executive and Sales Leadership, and field personnel to respond to incentive questions and perform investigation
- Proactively perform regular analysis of incentive compensation results to proactively identify areas of improvement and opportunity for increased motivational value
- Develop quarterly budget
In your background and skills, you have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales compensation, revenue operations or similar experience within SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytic skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Superior Google sheets/excel skills.
- Fluency with Salesforce
- Fluency in compensation software is a huge plus
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.