Account Executive - MM
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2022
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world of hourly work “works”. Businesses that use Deputy unlock thriving workplaces – one where staff are engaged and empowered, customers are served well, businesses are legally compliant, and companies profits thrive. For decades, software has primarily driven innovation in knowledge work businesses (Slack, Zoom, Asana, Notion), rather than hourly work businesses (think cafes, retail, manufacturing, medical clinics) – we are here to change that!
Deputy is a global cloud SaaS workforce management software company, HQ'd in Sydney (AU), San Francisco, and London (UK). We’ve helped 10s of millions of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, run thriving businesses.
We have crossed $100m ARR, with strong financial stability and backed by leading US/Global investors. Our Target Market is about 60% of the world’s workforce, an ambitious vision, matched with an incredible values-led culture. Come join us!
Ready for our next phase of growth, as are looking for a smart, highly motivated experienced self-starter with proven sales skills and a demonstrable history of over-achievement, to come and join our amazing sales team!
As a mid market Account Executive, you will identify and qualify new opportunities to sell our core business applications and related services into the mid market. You will also be managing and driving sales opportunities through strategic selling to negotiation and closing whilst continuing to grow the Deputy client base.
- Develop new business opportunities through phone and face to face meetings
- Build a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities within the mid market space
- Conduct detailed client analysis including their pain points
- Deliver sales presentations to senior management tailoring the solution to each client
- Negotiate pricing and commercials and close sales opportunities
- Always present the company in a professional manner
- Become a subject matter expert for clients, helping them on key market trends and challenges
- Tertiary education in IT, Business, Marketing or similar discipline
- 4+ years experience in new business development in the IT Sector/SaaS space
- Experience selling software solutions into complex environments
- Proven track record of IT/SaaS sales (meeting and exceeding targets)
- Proven ability to build a qualified sales pipeline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Build outbound pipeline based on PMF and TAM
- Advantageous if have previous experience working with ABE marketing programs
- Previously involved in territory planning and execution
- Advantageous if previously worked w BDR and mentored them to achieve sales goals
Why join? 🤔
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
Our mission 🚀
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now