Account Executive - MM
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2023
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the West Coast US timezone.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Ready for our next phase of growth, as are looking for a smart, highly motivated experienced self-starter with proven sales skills and a demonstrable history of over-achievement, to come and join our amazing sales team!
As a mid market Account Executive, you will identify and qualify new opportunities to sell our core business applications and related services into the mid market. You will also be managing and driving sales opportunities through strategic selling to negotiation and closing whilst continuing to grow the Deputy client base.
- Develop new business opportunities through phone and face to face meetings
- Build a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities within the mid market space
- Conduct detailed client analysis including their pain points
- Deliver sales presentations to senior management tailoring the solution to each client
- Negotiate pricing and commercials and close sales opportunities
- Always present the company in a professional manner
- Become a subject matter expert for clients, helping them on key market trends and challenges
- Tertiary education in IT, Business, Marketing or similar discipline
- 4+ years experience in new business development in the IT Sector/SaaS space
- Experience selling software solutions into complex environments
- Proven track record of IT/SaaS sales (meeting and exceeding targets)
- Proven ability to build a qualified sales pipeline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Build outbound pipeline based on PMF and TAM
- Advantageous if have previous experience working with ABE marketing programs
- Previously involved in territory planning and execution
- Advantageous if previously worked w BDR and mentored them to achieve sales goals
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $39.23 - $43.36, which is estimated to be an annualized equivalent of $81,600 - $90,199.80. Commission potential for the role is $54,400 - $60,133.20 with potential for more if individual quotas are exceeded. All commissions earned are subject to the terms and conditions of your individual Commission Plan.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $35.19 - $38.94, which is estimated to be an annualized equivalent of $73,000 - $84,000. Commission potential for the role is $48,800 - $54,000 with potential for more if individual quotas are exceeded. All commissions earned are subject to the terms and conditions of your individual Commission Plan.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-401k Company Match
-Comprehensive Health Benefits
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
See more open positions at Deputy
Something looks off?