Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
We have a hybrid working or remote environment at Deputy. We do have an office in Melbourne, should you wish to use it.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
As Solution Designer / Functional Consultant you will be an advisor in technology decisions and drive your own set of projects directly with business leaders and users to make sure the business outcomes are supported by scalable technology. This role will work across all applications including Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Netsuite and Workato to name a few.
This is a critical role due to the large number of applications, which have overlapping capabilities, no longer meet the requirements of the new global scale of Deputy or require intervention to accomplish the functions they were designed for. The Solution Designer / Functional Consultant will report to the VP, Data and Technology.
To be successful in this role, It is expected that you have experience working with SaaS and custom built applications and have a proven track record in delivering complex projects on time and within parameters.
- Define and deliver technology solutions and process improvements across the Marketing, Sales and Success projects
- Lead and deliver small to medium sized projects, both from an architectural and hands-on perspective
- Present solutions to both technical and non-technical team members
- Work with Lead Architects to partner with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and execs across the organisation
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with SaaS Architecture, Design and/or configuration on some of the applications in our tech stack
- Solid background working in a SaaS environment with practical experience in delivering projects across Sales, CRM, Marketing, Billing, Finance and PRM (at least 2)
- Ability to influence others and drive decisions in a highly dynamic and customer-focused environment. Must have the ability to listen, understand and persuade.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Able to work autonomously
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, frenetic startup where no two days are the same
Why join? 🤔
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
Our mission 🚀
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now