Account Executive - MM
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
Currently, our employees work in a remote hybrid world with a flexible office space in London.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
As an MM Account Executive, you will play a critical role in finding and acquiring new customers to sell Deputy’s all-in-one scheduling and timekeeping solution. You will drive the entire sales process from start to finish, using creative prospecting skills to strategically pursue net new business. You will work with Deputy’s larger customers, from250 to over 25,000 employees and spanning our core verticals of Hospitality, Retail, and Healthcare. You will be a supported by a team including sales engineers and BDRs. Your curiosity makes you a though leader, and your drive to succeed keeps you at the top of the leaderboards.
- Acquire new customers through creative and structured outbound prospecting
- Manage full sales process from lead to close
- Maintain a sales pipeline and accurately forecast sales to achieve quota quarterly
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, backing into metrics-based business cases
- Conduct detailed analysis of prospect pain points, offer solutions, and tailor your sales process to gain buy-in
- Work with sales engineers to deliver tailored presentations anchored to product value and benefit
- Cultivate relationships built on trust, honesty, and integrity.
- Become a subject matter expert, helping prospects understand key market trends and challenges, and how Deputy can help
- Leverage the full sales tech stack to prospect and close business. Your tech stack includes Salesforce, Gong, Groove, Chilipiper, Drift, ZoomInfo, Postal.io, Google Suite, and LinkedIn.
- 3+ years experience of relevant work and closing experience in the SaaS space
- Proven track record of SaaS sales (meeting and exceeding targets), with clear examples closing deals £15-£200k ARR
- Experience with solution selling into complex environments; multi-product selling experience is a plus
- Previous experience building pipeline through outbound prospecting based on PMF and TAM; creativity here is a plus
- Metric-based seller who can clearly quantify pain and value
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling to senior leaders across hospitality, retail, and healthcare
- Highly collaborative working environment
- Flexible co-working space in central London at Uncommon Liverpool St
- Free happy hours, afternoon tea, networking, and professional events
- Employee stock ownership from Day 1
- Employee pension matching programme
- Private health and dental insurance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Flexible holiday time, including 2 celebration days per year for those special moments
- Work from home stipend to help you get set up and succeed from home
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.