Senior Solution Architect
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the West Coast US timezone.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a technical resource to help our sales team qualify and close new business. You will assist in driving the pre-sales process while also being an advocate for the post-sales teams. You will report to the Director of Sales Engineering and Delivery Partnerships.
- Assist sales reps with technically qualifying new sales opportunities
- Provide pre-sales engineering support to account teams and lead solution discovery discussions with our clients and partners
- Build and deliver custom product demonstrations which focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers
- Design custom Deputy solutions based on clients’ business priorities and technical capabilities
- Work closely with Product, Compliance, and Support to ensure customer feedback is channelled appropriately
- Work with Sales and CS functions to build and refine scalable business processes
- World class communicator with excellent sales instincts
- Experience selling software solutions into complex environments
- Keen technical mind comfortable writing scripts in at least one programming language
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- 5+ years in Sales/Partner Engineering or Solutions Consulting role
- Workforce Management experience is a big plus
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $98,000 - $105,090.
For candidates based in San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $121,000 - $129,270.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-401k Company Match
-Comprehensive Health Benefits
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now