Customer Implementation Consultant
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the US.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
The Team: You will be a member of our well experienced Professional Services team, which includes all of the Consultants, Engineers & Architects that deliver tailored workforce management solutions to some of the US's biggest brands in hospitality, leisure, retail and healthcare. Our key focus is designing and delivering transformative solutions that help our customers grow their businesses into thriving workplaces. As a team we value the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to the table and are looking for individuals who are passionate about having a huge part in building a best in class experience for our customers.
The Role: As an Implementation Consultant you’ll leverage your technical background to develop tailored solutions for our enterprise customers. You’ll own the delivery lifecycle for new and existing implementations, developing strong relationships that set our customers up for success. You’ll be an integral part of our expanding US team and will regularly consult with local engineers and architects to align on project delivery. You’ll support the team with local internal initiatives and be given time to innovate and own areas of process improvement. The right candidate should have good overall technical acumen, confidence in managing large datasets and be an excellent communicator that relishes delivering results and hitting timelines. Customer focus is a must, you’ll need to be organised and driven by solving problems.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery and implementation of complex projects for Deputy’s largest enterprise customers
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers by providing best practices and identifying areas of opportunity throughout the implementation process
- Validate customer requirements discovered in the sales process through technical workshops and informational sessions with operational stakeholders
- Define and communicate project plans with clearly defined timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate with Solutions Architects to design custom solutions as needed to fulfill customer requirements
- Engage CX Engineers and delivery partners to develop and deliver custom work in line with customer’s requirements and project timelines
- Interpret and map customer’s business structure to the Deputy platform, optimizing for ease of use and performance
- Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding status updates, risks, and overall project health
- Take a train-the-trainer approach, equipping customer with training sessions and materials to insure continued success
- Collaborate with Support and Success teams to document the configuration, custom solutions, and key stakeholders from the account, insuring a smooth transition from Implementation into longer-term support
- Proven ability to understand, define, and document deliverables, including but not limited to: requirements specifications, gap analysis, use case scenarios, acceptance testing, process maps, and data flow diagrams
- Must have strong understanding of and experience with implementation cycles for both internally and externally managed initiatives
- Solid history of establishing and meeting work schedules with limited time frames and under tight deadlines
- Ability to understand and relate to both technical and non-technical project team members
- Experience with enterprise SaaS applications
- 3-5 Years of professional experience in delivery, implementation, or project management
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $104,000 - $116,000.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $77,000 - $81,840.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.