Customer Learning Experience Designer
Customer Service, Design
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the US.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
As a Customer Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and testing embedded learning experiences using a Digital Adoption Platform. Applying your knowledge of Adult Learning, Instructional Design, and user onboarding, you will scope, design, build, and test impactful user experiences that drive value throughout the entire customer lifecycle. These guided experiences will convert free trials to paid customers, optimize account setup, provide just-in-time support, and drive increased product adoption throughout the customer journey.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who is laser focused on the user experience (UX) while obsessing over data and making the necessary adjustments for desired results.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems we solve for our clients to drive optimal user experiences focused on reducing user effort
- Scope, design, build and test high-quality guided experiences using a Digital Adoption Platform
- Establish success metrics and analyze data to help prioritize work based on aligning to business objectives
- Manage internal stakeholder communications by working cross functionally with a variety of teams including Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Digital Adoption Platforms such as WalkMe, Pendo or Whatfix
- Background in Instructional Design, UX, Adult Learning, Education, or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery selectors
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure accuracy and clarity in both technical builds and communication
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Above all, a growth mindset, comfortable with the unknown, and a willingness to learn and experiment
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $109,000 to $116,250.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $79,000 to $84,630.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.