Customer Learning Experience Designer
Customer Service, Design
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world of hourly work “works”. Businesses that use Deputy unlock thriving workplaces – one where staff are engaged and empowered, customers are served well, businesses are legally compliant, and companies profits thrive. For decades, software has primarily driven innovation in knowledge work businesses (Slack, Zoom, Asana, Notion), rather than hourly work businesses (think cafes, retail, manufacturing, medical clinics) – we are here to change that!
Deputy is a global cloud SaaS workforce management software company, HQ'd in Sydney (AU), San Francisco, and London (UK). We’ve helped 10s of millions of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, run thriving businesses.
We have crossed $100m ARR, with strong financial stability and backed by leading US/Global investors. Our Target Market is about 60% of the world’s workforce, an ambitious vision, matched with an incredible values-led culture. Come join us!
As a Customer Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and testing embedded learning experiences using a Digital Adoption Platform. Applying your knowledge of Adult Learning, Instructional Design, and user onboarding, you will scope, design, build, and test impactful user experiences that drive value throughout the entire customer lifecycle. These guided experiences will convert free trials to paid customers, optimize account setup, provide just-in-time support, and drive increased product adoption throughout the customer journey.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who is laser focused on the user experience (UX) while obsessing over data and making the necessary adjustments for desired results.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems we solve for our clients to drive optimal user experiences focused on reducing user effort
- Scope, design, build and test high-quality guided experiences using a Digital Adoption Platform
- Establish success metrics and analyze data to help prioritize work based on aligning to business objectives
- Manage internal stakeholder communications by working cross functionally with a variety of teams including Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Digital Adoption Platforms such as WalkMe, Pendo or Whatfix
- Background in Instructional Design, UX, Adult Learning, Education, or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery selectors
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure accuracy and clarity in both technical builds and communication
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Above all, a growth mindset, comfortable with the unknown, and a willingness to learn and experiment
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.