Enablement Content Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Deputy is a global leader in smart scheduling and workforce management. With more than 330,000 workplaces in over 100 countries using Deputy to streamline scheduling, communication, engagement, and onboarding for millions of shift workers, we empower businesses with the tools and insights to simplify compliance and build thriving workplaces in every community.
Our team, which sits across three continents, is driven by an empathy-first approach. We believe that our best work comes from putting our own employees’ experiences and the experiences of the managers, shift workers and business owners we support at the forefront of what we do.
At Deputy, we are passionate about our purpose. If you're ready to positively impact the future of work for the world’s 2.7 billion shift workers, we invite you to join our team.
The Operations and Growth Strategy team at Deputy has the mission to proactively deliver intelligence, scalable operations, and enablement to efficiently maximize revenue and customer experience across all GTM functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support). The GTM Enablement team is an integral part of the Operations and Growth Strategy organization. GTM Enablement is responsible for developing and executing strategies that enable our stakeholder teams to achieve their revenue targets, improve sales efficiency, and enhance customer acquisition and retention. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, customer success, partnerships, and support to align GTM initiatives with overall business objectives.
Deputy is going through an inflection point and you will play a big role in this transformation by enabling all customer-facing teams. We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Sales Enablement Content Specialist. In this role, you will work closely with teams across the company to provide our sales teams with current and relevant content to ensure their and Dragos's success. The Sales Enablement Content Specialist will be responsible for managing sales enablement content (creating, updating, archiving), maintaining our central repository for content and learning management system, and supporting the sales organization and sales enablement team.
- Organize and maintain our central repository and learning management system for all sales enablement and training content
- Program coordination
- Assist with the creation of content, curriculum, exercises, and events as part of enablement program delivery - graphics, animation, video, etc.
- Leverage the Learn Upon and Lessonly Learning application and other tools
- Refresh programs with each update and evaluate content for relevance
- Track and report on metrics of effectiveness
- Partner with Enablement team on content roll-out
- Create HTML demos with educational content
- Coordinate new hire onboarding logistics, both in person and virtual
- Contribute to the development of Enablement Programs such as Onboarding and Ongoing Enablement
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Sales events, including Sales Kick-Off and Quarterly Business Reviews, as needed
- Support the management of enablement assessment programs, including the creation and tracking of assessments and other requirements
- Act as a point of contact for the sales team on enablement questions and assist as required to help sales
- Assess performance through various reports, surveys, interviews, and analysis
- Develop a strong familiarity with Deputy platforms, products, and offerings
Qualifications and Requirements
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- 3-5+ years of experience with enablement and content development
- Ability to effectively interface with cross functional and international stakeholders
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail, natural curiosity and passion for excellence, process improvements, and willingness and interest in learning new technologies
- Strong process management experience and accountability when meeting deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Google suite
- Previous experience with enablement program coordination
- Handle volume and pressure in an agile environment where content is constantly evolving
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate, Grammarly or Articulate
- Familiarity with multimedia, and graphics tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Travel up to 15%
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $90,000 - $97,000.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $72,000 - $78,000.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.