Marketing Operations (Insights) Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world of hourly work “works”. Businesses that use Deputy unlock thriving workplaces – one where staff are engaged and empowered, customers are served well, businesses are legally compliant, and companies profits thrive. For decades, software has primarily driven innovation in knowledge work businesses (Slack, Zoom, Asana, Notion), rather than hourly work businesses (think cafes, retail, manufacturing, medical clinics) – we are here to change that!
Deputy is a global cloud SaaS workforce management software company, HQ'd in Sydney (AU), San Francisco, and London (UK). We’ve helped 10s of millions of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, run thriving businesses.
We have crossed $100m ARR, with strong financial stability and backed by leading US/Global investors. Our Target Market is about 60% of the world’s workforce, an ambitious vision, matched with an incredible values-led culture. Come join us!
We are seeking a talented Marketing Ops Analyst to join our team in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to provide crucial support in optimizing marketing processes, managing key marketing systems, and delivering valuable data insights. As a key member of the Marketing Operations team, you will play a vital role in enhancing our marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
Data Analysis and Insights Responsibilities:
- Utilize data analytics tools to generate actionable insights from marketing data.
- Identify trends, patterns, and opportunities to enhance marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven recommendations.
Marketing Systems Management Responsibilities:
- Administer and maintain key marketing systems, ensuring data accuracy and system integrity.
- Collaborate with IT and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Stay informed about the latest updates and features of marketing technologies to optimize their usage.
System and Reporting Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand reporting needs and system requirements.
- Design and implement scalable and efficient reporting solutions to meet business objectives.
- Continuously evaluate and improve reporting processes to enhance overall efficiency.
Process Optimization Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations Manager to identify and implement process improvements.
- Streamline workflows and ensure alignment with industry best practices.
- Conduct regular audits to maintain data quality and compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in operational roles that work with customer success. Must have a fluent understanding of SaaS KPIs and business drivers.
- Curiosity, always asking questions and trying to find answers for problems that other people can't see.
- Exceptional project management and process optimization skills and takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Experience with Marketing and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Customer.io
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to think and act on a global scale.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.