Revenue Operations Manager
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
Currently, our employees work in a hybrid world with a flexible office space in London.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
The Revenue Operations Manager plays a pivotal role at Deputy by spearheading the optimization and integration of sales, marketing, and customer success operations within the dynamic landscape of the B2B software industry. Based in our London office, this role is crucial for driving revenue growth and fostering operational efficiency. By collaborating closely with regional teams, the Revenue Operations Manager ensures the alignment of strategies and the implementation of standardized processes that cater to the unique needs of the UK market. This position is instrumental in leveraging data analytics to provide actionable insights, enhance customer satisfaction, and drive overall business success. The regional focus allows the manager to tailor approaches to the specific nuances of the UK market, ultimately contributing to the sustained growth and success of Deputy in the region.
Cross-Functional Collaboration Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to align strategies and streamline processes for maximum revenue generation.
- Foster a collaborative environment that encourages open communication and effective teamwork.
Data Analysis and Reporting Responsibilities:
- Utilize data analytics to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for improvement in sales, marketing, and customer success performance.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide key stakeholders with actionable insights.
Sales and Marketing Optimization Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to enhance lead generation, qualification, and conversion processes.
- Implement and manage sales and marketing technology tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Forecasting and Goal Setting Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain revenue forecasts, taking into account historical data and market trends.
- Work with leadership to set realistic revenue targets and monitor progress towards achieving them.
Process Improvement Responsibilities:
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in revenue-generating processes and implement improvements.
- Establish and document standardized processes to ensure consistency and scalability.
Customer Success Alignment Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the customer team to ensure customer retention and expansion strategies are aligned with overall revenue goals.
- Implement tools and processes to measure and improve customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in operational roles that work with revenue generating team(s)
- Must have a fluent understanding of SaaS KPIs and business drivers.
- Curiosity, always asking questions and trying to find answers for problems that other people can't see.
- Exceptional project management and process optimization skills and takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Experience with Revenue Operations and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Vitally, Customer.io, Thoughtspot, Groove, and Gong
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to think and act on a global scale.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Must be located in the UK
- Highly collaborative working environment
- Flexible co-working space in central London at Uncommon Liverpool St
- Free happy hours, afternoon tea, networking, and professional events
- Employee stock ownership from Day 1
- Employee pension matching programme
- Private health and dental insurance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Flexible holiday time, including 2 celebration days per year for those special moments
- Work from home stipend to help you get set up and succeed from home
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.