GTM Enablement Lead
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
This is a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the US.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
The Revenue Operations and Growth Strategy team at Deputy has the mission to proactively deliver intelligence, scalable operations, and enablement to efficiently maximize revenue and customer experience across all GTM functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support). The GTM Enablement team is an integral part of the Revenue Operations and Growth Strategy organization. GTM Enablement is responsible for developing and executing strategies that enable our stakeholder teams to achieve their revenue targets, improve sales efficiency, and enhance customer acquisition and retention. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, customer success, partnerships, and support to align GTM initiatives with overall business objectives.
Deputy is going through an inflection point and you will play a big role in this transformation by enabling all customer-facing teams. This position is responsible for crafting and implementing the enablement strategy and roadmap to 1) effectively onboard new GTM Deputies, and 2) fast ramp, upskill and accelerate deal velocity for our Sales teams. We are looking for someone with experience designing and developing enablement programs for a distributed workforce. This individual should be a skilled communicator and collaborator, great at gaining buy-in from senior leadership, with a knack for simplifying the complex. As a GTM Enablement Lead, you’ll help us meet revenue goals by providing Sales, Customer Success and Support with the learning materials, resources, training, and coaching needed to drive growth, support and success. Partnering with Sales, Customer Success, and the broader GTM Enablement team, you’ll develop and execute impactful, data-driven programs that support the full customer value journey, from acquisition to expansion.
- Support the design and creation of new training and enablement content, while keeping existing content and tools up to date.
- Facilitate sales and sales management training for new hires and seasoned sellers and managers, Customer Success Managers, Support engineers,, Partner Success Managers, Solution Engineers, etc.
- Ensure programs and training are integrated into the Learning Management and/or Sales Enablement platforms as required.
- Cultivate close working relationships with all internal stakeholders).
- Provide one-on-one coaching to sellers and managers as needed.
- Ensure the impact of sales enablement and training programs are measured based on clearly defined metrics.
- Continually engage sellers and managers to ensure training and enablement needs are being met.
- Develop and/or deliver additional projects and programs development as assigned by the Director, GTM Enablement and leadership.
- Develop and build programs in line with role specific capability models.
- Work cross-functionally to keep up-to-date with a fast-evolving platform, product, messaging, product capabilities, and new processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate leadership sessions, workshops, and other enablement launches.
- Monitor programs for improvement that lead to measurable outcomes, always looking to evolve the enablement and training solutions at Deputy.
- Establish effective assessment methods and metrics to gauge the effectiveness and impact of enablement programs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- 8+ years of sales and sales management training in a B2B selling environment with some experience in Sales Enablement.
- Experience supporting a B2B Enterprise sales organization.
- Can translate data/insights into strategies and provide data-driven solutions.
- Strong experience running large-scale enablement programs, and how to evangelize and roll out the programs effectively across the organization.
- Results-driven with deep project management skills and customer focus.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills along with polished presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment, able to manage competing priorities, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills, comfortable presenting in front of large audiences.
- Proficiency in delivering training and enablement programs in a hybrid learning environment.
- Proficiency in the use of both Learning Management and Sales Enablement platforms, as well as tools/systems used by stakeholder teams (e.g.,, Salesforce, Gong)
- Proficiency in developing and delivering content.
- Strong general business acumen - understanding how to set goals and KPIs and how to measure the impact of enablement programs. Demonstrated ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals.
- Creative thinker with a goal, action and data driven orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal, trust-building and cross- cultural skills to cope with highly diverse cultures in the different regions.
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $131,000 - $139,500.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $119,000 - $127,410.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.