Customer Success Manager, Mid Market
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with our longer term vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS workforce management company designed to simplify employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, and task management for businesses. We are headquartered in Sydney (AU) and San Francisco (USA), with offices in Melbourne (AU), and London (UK). We’ve helped employers across all industries in 70+ countries optimize their workforce and improve operational efficiency. As a fast-growing tech company, Deputy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth and development.
Currently, our employees work in a hybrid world with a flexible office space in London.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Our Customer Success team is passionate, creative, and customer-centric. We help advise and guide a wide variety of global customers from industries like healthcare to entertainment to retail and many more. Our key focus is empowering customers to utilize Deputy’s tools to achieve strategic outcomes and help them grow their businesses into thriving workplaces. As a team we value the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to the table and are looking for individuals who are passionate about having a huge part in building a best in class experience for our customers.
Our mid-market customer segment is rapidly growing. As a Customer Success Manager, Mid Market, you will manage the success for a portfolio of high-growth mid-market customers. Your primary focus will be enabling your portfolio of customers to accomplish their desired business outcomes with a journey that leaves them delighted with their experience. You will become a trusted advisor to your clients, with regular touchpoints that build confidence and a relationship with the Deputy platform. You will understand your customers' businesses and core needs to easily identify new ROI and adoption opportunities. You will work closely with the Sales, Product, and Marketing organizations to build customer advocacy and ensure retention of your book business.
- Identify and proactively engage with your customers one on one at key moments of the customer lifecycle to prevent churn, handle escalations, drive success and empower them to grow on the Deputy platform
- Drive an increase of Adoption (Utilisation Score), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Revenue Expansion and Retention of your customers
- Leverage data to identify trends and opportunities to engage with customers 1 on 1 to solve adoption challenges, increase retention, uncover strategic growth opportunities, and address general customer concerns and feedback
- Be a trusted advisor to customers by consulting on Deputy and the trends in workforce management, time & attendance industry and the wider ecosystem
- Focus to increase key metrics like Adoption (Utilisation Score), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Net Revenue Retention (NRR) across the mid-market customer segment
- Advocate for the customer by representing their feedback and issues internally to improve customer satisfaction and the overall Deputy platform
- Support implementation and renewals of your customers by being a key resource to the Implementation and Account Management functions
- Collaborate on high-priority internal projects that evolve the Customer Success function to better meet our customers needs
- 3+ years with relevant customer-facing experience in a B2B customer success or a relationship management role, ideally from one of the following industries: SAAS, cloud, marketing, media, payroll, HR or time & attendance.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Experience managing and driving success at scale in a portfolio of mid-sized accounts
- Passionate about being the voice of the customer internally, and comfortable with working cross-functionally to drive customer outcomes
- An ability to understand client objectives and think strategically/ creatively on ways to achieve them
- Comfortable with testing new approaches to drive customer engagement and success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels in a business, in particular a strong telephone presence and web presentation skills are all essential
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent computer skills, and passion for technology
- Previous use of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing startup environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- Highly collaborative working environment
- Flexible co-working space in central London at Uncommon Liverpool St
- Free happy hours, afternoon tea, networking, and professional events
- Employee stock ownership from Day 1
- Employee pension matching programme
- Private health and dental insurance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Flexible holiday time, including 2 celebration days per year for those special moments
- Work from home stipend to help you get set up and succeed from home
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.