About the role
We are looking for an experienced Midweight to Senior Digital Marketing Agency Account Manager to join our Team. You will be responsible for driving and overseeing a growing portfolio of well known B2B & B2C brands and their digital marketing programs (primarily across social, search and web - organic, earned and paid media).
We’re looking for a rockstar team player who loves digital marketing, is hungry to own relationships, manage budgets, and lead internal teams to success. You love numbers, data, storytelling with insights, growing brands, and building impactful relationships.
You will manage and act as our client’s primary contact, overseeing their briefing to us, proposal creation and sign off, then managing the internal briefing to our teams and driving successful projects and programs across our various specialist teams - e.g. creative, social producers, writers, paid media, edm, web and seo.
Your ability to build strong relationships, lead and develop strategies and oversee the delivery of winning digital programs, campaigns and content will be critical to your success in this role. You must have a passion for data and insights, understand and build digital strategies, know how to brief and engage the right resources, be able to proactively manage effective, influential and efficient communications, relationships and help the growth of ours and client’s businesses. All with a clear vision and goals in mind.
Commercial discipline with previous experience of managing budgets, invoices, and owning a patch of business within a target goal is fundamental.
You will be working as part of a growing team (you will work closely with the creative, social content producers, writers, digital performance, analytics teams and account management team). It is a fun and supportive environment with plenty of opportunity to grow. We are a super values-driven culture and hire on the qualities of smart, talented, gets things done, infinite learner and not an arse*ole.
A typical day for you may look like this:-
- Serve as the main liaison between the agency and client accounts, building strong and lasting relationships.
- Deliver proactive client and team relationship management, experiences & engagement
- Lead & build effective digital strategies
- Present new creative, performance and recommendations to your clients
- Project manage end-to-end strategy implementation across multiple clients
- Understand & fulfill client content, engagement strategy & ROI objectives
- Interpret client briefs, products, brand and tone-of-voice guidelines
- Write briefs for the creative team and coordinating with creative
- Write briefs for the digital performance team and coordinating with seo, web and paid media specialists
- Write briefs and overseeing influencer engagement for your clients
- Help identify, engage and manage influencers, fans and brand advocates
- Review and report the impact of campaigns or content programs and website performance
- Review competitors and best practices for all digital channels
- Prepare proposals and obtain approvals
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in account management within a digital marketing agency or similar industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation of meetings and presentations to senior level clients English skills
- Solid client relationship management experience
- Passion and full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital and social platforms
- Proficient in Google Suite of Products with special attention to Sheets
- Have a high attention to detail
- Must be based in Sydney
Digivizer is Australia's leading digital marketing technology and data-driven activations company, helping businesses grow by achieving more from their digital marketing spend.
Digivizer continues to grow, offering our own SaaS insights technology, and by providing comprehensive digital marketing agency services, working with global B2C and B2B brands, and emerging and growing businesses. This role is for our Digivizer Agency business.
We are performance-driven, supported by real-time insights across social media, search and web insights using our own technology. Our results for our customers are based on real-time insights - a single source of truth that allows them to save time, make better decisions and drive more profitable business growth.
We appreciate your time in applying however will only be able to get in touch with our shortlisted candidates. Only those with full working rights in Australia need apply. No Agencies please
Digivizer is an Equal Opportunity Employer