Digital / Graphic Designer
About the Company
Digivizer is Australia's leading digital marketing technology and data-driven activations company helping businesses get more from their digital marketing spend. Digivizer is a growing company, with highly experienced digital marketing agency expertise supported by its own SaaS insights technology designed to help every business grow. Digivizer is a tech, ad and agency partner to all the major social, search and web companies including Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon, Microsoft, Shopify, BigCommerce and is the first and only LinkedIn Marketing Partner in Australia. Digivizer provides a fun, creative, innovative culture and we are proud to serve the world’s leading and most recognised brands as well as emerging and growing businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for a mid-level Digital Designer to design and develop concepts and finished social, search and digital assets, including website designs, across a range of interesting clients in the B2B and B2C space.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for creating beautiful campaigns and content within the digital space with an emphasis on what works best to engage, nurture and drive greater value for the end customer via all social and digital platforms.
This is both an internal and client-facing role that will require excellent verbal and written presentation skills, the ability to pitch creative concepts, to take direction and will work closely with the rest of the Digital team.
The role requires 40 hours per week. We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplace.
- Developing creative concepts for implementation across a range of client briefs and social and digital channels
- Producing end to end digital campaign assets including high performing social, search, and EDM campaigns
- Development of video and photography storyboards
- Creating front end/website design
- Presenting creative concepts to clients (internal and external)
- Strong management of work from concept through production to final delivery
- Strong organization, creative systems, and file keeping
- Must have completed a degree and 2-3+ years experience in digital campaign, social and search media assets and web design
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, XD)
- High proficiency with Canva
- Animation skills a plus (After Effects, Animate CC)
- Knowledge of social media best practice, platforms and ad units
- Knowledge of prototyping software such as sketch/invision/marvel/Adobe XD etc
- Working in a digital marketing agency or part of a technology internal agency highly advantageous
- Flexible approach to work, with an agile mindset
Our headquarters is in Sydney however our team is based in multiple geographic regions. We serve a number of multinational brands and are growing and expanding internationally.
Please include your updated CV and portfolio when you apply.
We appreciate your time in applying however will only be able to get in touch with our shortlisted candidates. No Agencies please. Digivizer is an Equal Opportunity Employer