Customer Care & Experience Associate
Drive Yello is an Australian tech startup that helps businesses provide last-mile delivery solutions to meet the ever-increasing demand for same-day delivery. Businesses can choose to use the Yello platform to either manage their own fleet or book a crowdsourced courier for a shift or a single delivery. Currently expanding operations within Australia, continuously expanding globally opening a whole world of opportunities.
About The Role
We are looking to strengthen our support operations by making our customers our raving fans of our service both the store and driver community. The goal is to create raving fans that can’t stop talking to their friends, family, peers, and co-workers about the amazing customer service and overall experience they had with our business. You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. This role reports directly to the Director of CCE.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, chats, and emails
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of 1-year experience in logistics and customer service.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of logistic e-commerce platform
- Knowledge of SaaS products and support
- Familiarity with special terms handling, enterprise contracts, and orders
What you need to succeed
- Ability to navigate & work across disparate systems and applications as an adaptable “human API”
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to be nimble and flexible in your thought and implementation
- Detail-oriented and able to execute complex processes
- Agile multitasker who thrives in a quick-paced environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous, and organized
- Quick learner who self-manages in a remote environment
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Reliable computer
- Stable and high-speed internet
This is a freelancer (contractor) role, to work remotely