Senior and Intermediate Software Engineers - C++
Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering
Brisbane QLD, Australia
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2020
We have several openings for intermediate and senior software engineers within the Robotics Group. There are opportunities to contribute to perception, path planning, state estimation, high level autonomy, tooling and core infrastructure. We are actively building out the capabilities of our autonomous vehicle stack, and creative and talented engineers will have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
Here’s what we need
- Design and implement new software components.
- Work with robotics domain experts to ensure high quality implementation and deployment of algorithms.
- Be actively involved with the proposal and planning of new features.
- Work on maintenance and improving software health.
- Engage effectively with team member and other stakeholders.
- Deliver high quality, high performance and well documented and tested code.
How you’ll succeed
- Extensive software engineering experience with C++.
- Familiarity with software development in a Linux environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A high level of self motivation.
- University qualifications in Software Engineering, Robotics or related fields.
- Robotics domain experience e.g. SLAM, path planning, control, perception, state estimation
- Exposure to ROS, or other robotics frameworks
- Experience working with git, Docker, CI tools.
- Exposure to modern software development practices (agile methodologies, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience with Python.
See more open positions at Emesent
Something looks off?