Brisbane QLD, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Get the opportunity to work with new technologies and experiment with different architectures.
- Our supportive environment makes it a pleasure to come to work every day.
- Join a high growth organization
How you contribute
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to contribute to the development of cutting edge robotic mapping and analytics systems. You will be contributing to and maintaining the build, test, and development processes and infrastructure, and driving improvements in our development process.
Here’s what we need
- Contribute to and maintain CI/CD build processes.
- Contribute to and maintain build, test (SIL & HIL) and development infrastructure.
- Drive the process for improving code quality (static analysis, linting, dashboards and automated reports, and other tools).
- Engage effectively with team members and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to and maintain relevant documentation.
How you’ll succeed
- University qualifications in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient with CI/CD environments
- Proficient with git, git workflows and their automation
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure including package management
- Experience developing software in a commercial context, with Python, Java or similar
- Excellent communication skills, and a high level of self motivation.
The added perks
- Get a competitive remuneration package including superannuation
- Participate in our employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Chill out and enjoy our loaded kitchen facilities with games, snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and coffee machine provided.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work from home a few days of the week and our greatly appreciated meeting free Wednesdays.
- Take advantage of our office location in Milton - Enjoy the bustling cafes and tasty food options available!
- Join in on our fun work events and activities such as 'Funky shirt Fridays!', 'Coffee Club!' and 'Emesent Radio'.
- Take up our paid parental leave.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
- Take part in our generous employee referral scheme.
- Centralised in Brisbane, we offer moving assistance to help you relocate and join our collaborative workplace.
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
See more open positions at Emesent
Something looks off?