Brisbane QLD, Australia
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Joining a high performing product team
- Drive the biggest expansion opportunity for us
- Work on mass scalability with some of the world’s biggest brands
How you contribute
Be a part of a Product Delivery team to provide leadership and vision to our engineering teams on Agile delivery practices. You will be heavily involved in backlog refinement, contribution to program vision, developing program and product roadmap, preparation for Program Increment planning.
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting product suite with cross-functional delivery teams and build your Product Owner career. In this position, you will help Emesent become the world leader in autonomous data collection and analytics for industrial applications. You will become a leader within a rapidly growing team and be given the opportunity to really leave a mark.
Here’s what we need
- Manage the product backlog, prioritising and updating it based on evolving business requirements from Product Management team
- Understand the market, the competition, and users’ pain points
- Implement and support Agile principles, identify, and eliminate impediments, and facilitate flow
- Actively participate in Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Reviews, and Demoes
- Work closely with QA to ensure quality outputs
- Monitor product delivery and evaluate product progress; identify and address issues
- Coordinate releases with the marketing, sales, production, product management and customer support teams to ensure effective delivery to new and existing customers
- Develop, monitor, and communicate team reporting and metrics
- Provide effective communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables, and issues
How you’ll succeed
- 3+ years of experience delivering products to a high standard in demanding environments
- An Agile approach to product delivery
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools such as JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Formal qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related relevant field (desirable)
- Product Owner certification (desirable)
- Scaled Agile Framework certification (SAFe) (desirable)
- Experience with BigPicture (desirable)
The added perks
- Get a competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participate in our employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Chill out and enjoy our loaded kitchen facilities with games, snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and coffee machine provided.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work from home a few days of the week and our greatly appreciated meeting free Wednesdays.
- Take advantage of our office location in Milton - Enjoy the bustling cafes and tasty food options available!
- Join in on our fun work events and activities such as 'Funky shirt Fridays!', 'Coffee Club!' and 'Emesent Radio'.
- Take up our paid parental leave.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
- Take part in our generous employee referral scheme.
- Centralised in Brisbane, we offer moving assistance to help you relocate and join our collaborative workplace.
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
See more open positions at Emesent
Something looks off?