Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Lead the change
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Collaborate and engage with talented teams!
How you contribute
As a Product Manager at Emesent, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our product strategy for one of our autonomy, mapping, or analytics squads. You will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams, understanding customer needs, and guiding the development of products that will shape the future of digitisation with LiDAR technology.
Here’s what we need
- Own the product vision, roadmap, and strategy for the squad.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to develop customer-centric experiences and features that drive solution adoption.
- Launch solutions and features with a "test and learn" approach to gather valuable feedback.
- Engage customers through surveys, prototype testing, analytics, and A/B testing to improve our solutions.
- Recommend modifications to solution features, pricing, and marketing approaches to accelerate growth.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track product performance and iterate strategy based on market learnings.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage product risks and dependencies.
- Represent the product to commercial partners, showcasing its value and potential.
How you’ll succeed
- Hands-on leadership experience managing cross-functional teams to deliver digital or hardware products
- Strong background in Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, computer science, business, mining, or surveying).
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in the B2B space. Experience working in robotics, mining, or surveying is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Entrepreneurial drive and a high degree of ownership.
- Strong capabilities in user research and rapid experimentation.
- Aptitude for creative and strategic thinking in a complex technical environment
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to quickly get up to speed with the company’s products, customers, and competitors.
The added perks
- Get a competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participate in our employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Chill out and enjoy our loaded kitchen facilities with games, snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and coffee machine provided.
- Take advantage of our office location in Milton - Enjoy the bustling cafes and tasty food options available!
- Join in on our fun work events and activities such as 'Funky shirt Fridays!', 'Coffee Club!' and 'Emesent Radio'.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
- 1 full day of leave, each year for work anniversaries!
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!