Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Join a close knit and friendly team!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
- Be part of a young Brisbane Tech company!
How you contribute
The Digital Marketing Manager owns the digital systems underpinning the online presence of Emesent and helps drive sales and marketing operations at a global scale through the selective application of technology. The role reports to the Global Head of Marketing, provides key technical expertise into both sales, marketing, and support teams, and ensures marketing technology systems under management are fit-for-purpose while delivering maximum return on investment. The role involves building successful relationships with internal IT and Finance teams, while managing external agency relationships (as required) to ensure timely and high-quality outcomes.
Here’s what we need
- Planning & execution
- Scope new digital systems based on business requirements and direction from the Global Head of Marketing.
- Manage an annual roadmap (calendar) of digital channel optimisation.
- Brief in agencies to source project proposals and assess competitive pricing for all projects.
- Contribute to the design and planning of websites across business units – with a focus on aligned and complementary technologies.
- Design and run testing frameworks for ensure online content is targeted and performs well against internal and industry benchmarks.
- Provide content publishing guidelines and educate relevant teams (eg. Marketing) on how to best use them.
- Implement structured testing methodologies for the roll out of new website/digital platform features.
- Undertake research into vendors, platforms, and functionality as required.
- Track relevant budget spend and ensure projects are delivered as scoped and on time.
- Provide input into digital marketing strategy, across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Develop and maintain the website, customer portal, and online store – in line with defined business priorities. Manage implementation of front end website functionality.
- Coordinate between internal and external teams to ensure smooth platform operations and the launch of new features – minimising impacts on clients, visitors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure high-performance and site availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture by implementing best practice UX/UI principles. Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensure responsiveness of newly implemented applications.
- Manage Integrations with third party applications and ensure cross-platform optimisation.
- Design and implement new pages and related designs. Implement content updates.
- Analyse website performance, including traffic volume, technical SEO, accessibility, etc. and maintain an ongoing program
- (calendar) of site optimisation.
- Report to the Head of Marketing on site (technical) performance, visitor engagement metrics, project progress, project costs, and site roadmap planning.
- Establish effective operational relationships with internal/external providers involved with our website and server hosting. Communicate with relevant hosting providers (currently internal IT team) on new feature roll outs and website launches – to ensure minimal impact to the business.
- Provide same-day response to internal support tickets for systems under management.
- Work with our Brand Manager and Content Creators (internal or external) to implement designs in line with our brand and creative direction; upload new content to websites as required.
How you’ll succeed
- Website CMS management and site optimization planning.
- Website deployment and performance testing.
- Marketing automation setup for automated nurture emails and forms.
- Website and marketing automation reporting (dashboard setup), familiarity with Google Analytics or other analysis tools.
- SEO analysis, planning and triage.
- Agency management and budget planning.
- Digital project management.
- Implementation of varied SaaS systems covering functionality such as e-Commerce, Live Chat, online events, or other digital channel capabilities.
- Experience supervising/leading others
The added perks
- Get a competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participate in our employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Chill out and enjoy our loaded kitchen facilities with games, snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and coffee machine provided.
- Take advantage of our office location in Milton - Enjoy the bustling cafes and tasty food options available!
- Join in on our fun work events and activities such as 'Funky shirt Fridays!', 'Coffee Club!' and 'Emesent Radio'.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
- 1 full day of leave, each year for work anniversaries!
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!