Marketing & Communications
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Build expertise across multiple areas of marketing and communication
- Learn from a friendly, passionate marketing team
- Gain an inside view of working at a technology start-up
Gain valuable experience across brand, social, events, partnerships, and digital marketing
How you contribute
Be part of a smart, dedicated team of marketing practitioners who are making a difference in building a global technology brand.
Based in Brisbane, you’ll be working closely with other marketing professionals to launch products, build our user and partner communities, and roll out new brand initiatives.
You’ll contribute to campaigns and event planning – both digital and in-person – while gaining hands-on experience across multiple stages in program design and execution.
This role is Part-Time 2-3 days.
Here's what we need
- A marketing-oriented generalist who is looking to build their skill set and explore career possibilities.
- An enthusiastic individual who is curious about how to market technology products.
- A self-motivated go-getter – someone not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done – who enjoys working with others.
- Creative experience in one or more fields of interest: either design, video production, or copywriting.
How you'll succeed
- Support the team to plan, develop, and execute marketing programs – we constantly aim for on time, on brand, and on budget.
- Bring your genuine passion for contributing to team success.
- Be able to manage tasks and time effectively.
- Have a keen eye for detail – we place great importance on quality.
- Communicate when things aren’t clear – we want you to be sure you aren’t left to guess about the work at hand.
The added perks
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!