Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Our Mission to be Bold and Impactful
- Join a fun and results driven business, you'll see all our amazing tech and might even fly a drone!
- Help facilitate a fun and inclusive environment
- Work in an exciting and fast place organization
How you contribute
The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual able to take proactive responsibility for a variety of office management tasks. You will have a vibrant attitude, a passion to help and support others by making all the little things in the office “just work” while being a positive and engaging team lead that others can rely on. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results while having a little fun.
Here’s what we need
- Lead a successful office management function that supports Emesent’s culture and operational needs
- Work with the operations, leadership and people teams to understand business requirements and ensure streamlined coordination of daily operations as they relate to office management.
- Provide project coordination support for cross-functional operations projects
- Manage all aspects of office maintenance, cleaning, lease and utilities, and work with the Head of Operations to deliver facilities projects
- Assist Emesent staff with all office administration, facilities and vehicle related queries and resolve these in a timely manner.
- Oversee office equipment and furniture requirements, ordering and installation
- Maintain levels of supplies so that we “don’t run out” including office supplies, stationery, staff amenities, kitchen supplies, coffee, uniforms and PPE
- Provide catering and logistics management for internal functions including board, team and all hands events
- Contribute substantially to business process improvement and ISO audit processes
- Lead Emesent’s WH&S function and monitor and maintain all safety and emergency training and procedures across all locations to ensure compliance with relevant policies
- Ensure there is appropriate First Aid and Fire Warden representation across all Emesent sites and ensure these staff are appropriately trained.
- Maintain trusted relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Coordinate staff headshots
- Manage incoming calls, mail and receptionist duties
- Create and update office management records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
How you’ll succeed
- A keen interest in making cross functional projects, office functions and facilities management run smoothly and efficiently
- Experience as an effective office manager or in another relevant administrative role is an advantage
- Working knowledge of office and safety equipment and needs
- Demonstrated knowledge of health and safety requirements and implementation
- Thorough understanding of office management and maintenance procedures
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Willing and able to work at both Milton and Wacol office locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to undertake training to broaden expertise if required
The added perks
- Get a competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participate in our employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work alongside a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology! - We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring teams.
- Take up our genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Settle into our great work environment and facilities.
- Chill out and enjoy our loaded kitchen facilities with games, snacks, drinks, and coffee machine provided.
- Work in comfort with a casual dress code.
- Utilise our secure bike storage and shower facilities offered on-site.
Who Are We?
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, Emesent has made an emerging name for itself across the Globe and is successfully becoming a world leader in this unique industry of autonomous technology!
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds.
Our global talents are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!