Growth Marketing Manager
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 90,000 businesses and 850,000+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. For this role, you'll need to be based in either Singapore or Malaysia. You will be able to work remotely/from home. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
About the role
We're searching for an exceptional Growth Marketing Manager to develop and grow our exciting new B2C app, Swag, which launched earlier this year.
The right candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment. You'll work across diverse, remote-first teams in a fast-paced environment.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing, managing and implementing experiments and growth strategies that will grow the user base of our exciting new consumer app. You’ll partner with key stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Finance to deliver on the Vision and growth targets.
We celebrate diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for this position.
- Analyse all aspects of the conversion funnel, mobile and app traffic, paid campaigns and Google Analytics to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to maximise these opportunities
- Execute BAU campaigns across performance media channels, driving monthly active users and revenue
- Use paid media channels to drive awareness and understanding of the app and the products/functions that exist within it
- Work with product to construct tests to validate new ideas and continually optimise campaign performance to increase our user base
- Work with our Content and Product team to develop products and content that will drive user acquisition and improve SEO ranking
- Lead the quarterly testing road map with Product and marketing
- Ensure our brand guidelines, including tone of voice, values and visual identity are adhered to across all of our channels
- Continuously assess and report on the effectiveness and ROI of your activity
- 3+ years experience in digital/growth marketing either in-house or agency-side
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Business, Commerce, etc.)
- B2C app-based marketing experience
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and automation technology such as Google 360 Suite, Braze, Salesforce, Marketo
- You're a growth-oriented marketeer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment
- Experience with project management, promoting app-based companies, and/or working with large product teams all preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in campaign and channel effectiveness reporting
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
Something looks off?