Performance Media Lead
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million + active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. For this role, you'll need to be based in either Singapore or Malaysia. You will be able to work remotely/from home.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you'll take over an established team of four highly specialised growth marketeers who work across search, social and programmatic. You'll drive the performance of the team, ensuring that lead targets and inbound ARR quotas are met.
This is a strategic role that allows for innovation and implementation of new ideas! We're looking for an experienced people leader with proven experience driving high-volume leads and continually improving channel effectiveness.
- Develop a world-class performance marketing capability within Employment Hero
- Lead a team of channel specialists, including 4 direct reports
- Continually improve our channel effectiveness, driving leads and recurring revenue for the business
- Drive lead growth in both product led and sales led acquisition streams
- Help develop and deliver paid performance strategies to bring new products and services to market in all countries we operate in
- Drive the strategy & execution of performance campaigns
- Constructing tests to validate new ideas and continually optimise campaign performance
- Work with media partners to test industry first products and technology
- 5+ years' experience working in performance media roles - media agency/in house buying experience is essential!
- Advanced knowledge of Bid Management Search Engine Ad Platforms
- Test and learn mindset - able to develop tests and report back results
- Comfortable using data-driven approaches to develop targeting, measure, interpret results and optimise
- Understanding of paid social platforms including online video
- Proven understanding of digital marketing principles and where search sits in the marketing mix
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape, at the forefront of digital marketing and changing customer behaviour
For bonus points!
- Advanced Knowledge of Programmatic Trading Desk Platforms
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018