Onboarding Support Specialist
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our CX Onboarding teams are responsible for helping our customers onboard, adopt and roll out the Employment Hero platform with customers. Our Onboarding Support Specialists are responsible for managing customer contact throughout their onboarding journey by ensuring excellent customer experience, resolving issues, answering questions, and providing instructions to guide and assist them to fully utilise the platform.
Day-to-day you'll be supporting our customers on all things Employment Hero onboarding. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers have the knowledge and support they need to proficiently operate and administer our software, including ensuring they have excellent learning experiences; and as a result, they're highly satisfied with Employment Hero products.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations team alongside our HR and Payroll Consultants and the broader CX teams.
- Support customers with their onboarding journey, by responding to customer queries and providing technical and/or administrative support during the implementation process.
- Educate our customers on the platform using our online learning, help centre.
- Providing tier 1 support by responding to customers via chat/phone/email.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer onboarding challenges and escalate to the Implementation Consultants for additional technical support when required.
- Influence customers to get value from the Employment Hero software for their business, including proactively reaching out to customers who may be off track with their onboarding plan.
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we onboard customers.
- Opportunities to work on ad hoc projects and new initiatives when required by the team.
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor's Degree (or relevant Qualification) OR 1+ year experience in a payroll, accounting, book-keeping, HR or support function.
- Experience delivering training and development both internally and externally (e.g. onboarding new employees).
- Knowledge of administering a payroll or HR Information System (HRIS) is highly advantageous.
- Experience working to set up KPIs and targets.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs.
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements.
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech.
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018