Payroll System Consultant
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our CX Delivery Teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers; and our Payroll System Consultants are responsible for gathering information, creating and delivering training to our customers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to proficiently operate and administer our payroll software. You will work with Payroll Specialists and Project Managers to build training content for our clients going through our Guided Implementation service.
This role is exciting! Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements but you will help and guide them through our interactive onboarding and training process. You will be managing many projects at any one time, therefore to be successful in this role, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, and prioritise tasks to drive great outcomes.
- Design, develop and deliver workshop content to support the payroll platform.
- Be an influencer, presenter, and problem solver for all things payroll.
- Deliver training to clients on payroll implementations using our platform.
- Educate clients on best practice using the EH platform.
- Respond to customer communications and queries during the implementation.
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current.
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes.
- 3 years of payroll implementations, payroll consulting or payroll management in South-East Asia, especially Malaysia (other SEA countries are a plus!).
- 3 years of experience in delivering training on payroll systems, focusing on the implementation phase.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, plus local languages such as Malay or Cantonese.
- Creation and maintenance of learning content to support new features and assist with implementations and platform adoption.
- Strong time management and schedule management.
- Exceptional client-facing, consulting and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**
Something looks off?