HR & Payroll Implementations Lead
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for onboarding customers and partners into the Employment Hero platform. We expect significant growth in both direct and partner onboarding and as such are looking for an experienced team leader to lead day-to-day operations, coach and mentor the teams to achieve great outcomes.
Our Direct Onboarding teams work with small to medium business owners and experts with varying knowledge of HR and payroll practices, the focus of the team is to work with our guided onboarding process to assist our customers to onboard Employment Hero smoothly, providing guidance, support and providing both paid and unpaid expert assistance to help customers configure, roll out and optimise the platform.
Our Partner Onboarding teams are responsible for working with a range of diverse partners to teach them how to implement the platform for their customers acting as the primary contact points for partners during their onboarding to ensure they understand the platform and how to make it work for their clients.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers onboard and adopt our platform.
Payroll & HR Implementation Consultants are responsible for ensuring timely and successful onboarding for our direct and partner onboarding. You and your team will be the primary contact point for customers during onboarding and you will work with your team to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
As a team lead, you will also be responsible for managing a team and providing coaching on:
- Managing the onboarding journey and achieving successful onboarding
- Managing the effectiveness of their workload including team utilisation and capacity
- Personal and professional development through regular feedback
- Motivating the team to successfully reach their KPIs
- Team results, including; completion, time, quality and customer satisfaction
- Accurate weekly reporting of results and communication to the wider business
- Identifying trends and applying process improvement to drive results and KPIs
- You will be an SME on the onboarding journey and work closely with CXD leadership to deliver on strategy
- Must have previous experience in leading a Customer Experience team: Onboarding, Implementations, Success, and/or Support
- HR/Payroll working knowledge within a high-growth SAAS or tech organisation
- Experience creating customer content and delivering training
- Must be comfortable with analytical reporting and proactively monitoring real-time dashboards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate be persuasive about the messages we want to push, and those we want to avoid
- Passionate, ambitious, driven and a growth mindset
- Ability to work and manage a team remotely
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018