Customer Experience Specialist
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
Our CX Onboarding, Implementations and Support teams are responsible for helping our customers onboard, adopt and use the Employment Hero platform. Our Customer Experience Specialists are responsible for managing customer touchpoints throughout their journey, by providing an excellent customer experience via phone/email, answering general platform questions, triaging phone calls and tickets to direct to our specialist consultants, completing admin work, and making outbound phone calls to assist across the CX teams.
This role is new and will change over time, so it will require plenty of flexibility. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers have the knowledge and support they need to proficiently operate and administer our software.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across the wider CX teams.
- Support customers with their onboarding & support experiences, by responding to customer queries, ascertaining their needs and escalating to the appropriate platform specialist team
- Educate our customers on the platform by using our online learning help centre
- Providing tier 1 support by responding to customers via chat/phone/email
- Complete administrative tasks to assist the CX teams in managing customer experiences, including updating customer records in our systems
- Opportunities to work on ad hoc projects and new initiatives when required by the team
- Competent in managing inbound and outbound calls
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor's Degree (or relevant qualification) OR 2+ year experience in a customer service role
- Experience in delivering phone/email/chat support
- Knowledge of administering a HR Information System (HRIS) is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of administering a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is highly advantageous
- Experience working to set up KPIs and targets (is a plus!)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- Private health insurance, life insurance and more
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**
Something looks off?