Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We're on the lookout for a standout Product Manager to complement our existing team and fulfil our product strategy. This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll, Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Employee Engagement & Performance technologies, with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will be an integral part of our Product team consisting of Designers, Engineers and Product experts to deliver our product strategy that is aligned to our company vision.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Design solutions for internal tools to support the business
- Conduct market research and interact with customers/users to understand their needs, obtain product feedback and optimise the user journey
- Work closely with local and remote teams through Agile methodologies, to solve identified business problems with a focus on delivering results
- Live and breathe the statistics of the product and ultimately develop plans to grow the north star metric and usage of the product
- Ability to own a vision and clearly articulate it, the objectives and influence others
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure launch readiness and knowledge transfer
- Combine ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Undergraduate degree (Business Systems, IT or Engineering disciplines preferred).
- 4+ years of experience in product management and strategy, with a proven record of successfully launching products.
- 3+ years of working experience within an Agile framework.
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving and user-centric design.
- Demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordinate teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with a goal to be data-informed and metrics oriented.
- Self-driven and able to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, and uncertain situations.
- Great understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging and delightful.
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to make an impact.
- Enthusiastic about customers' needs.
- Experience with HR and/or payroll software
- Knowledge of general HR and/or payroll legislation and reporting requirements
- International product experience
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**