Head of Marketing - SEA
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We have some big growth plans for 2023. Reporting to our Global Marketing Director, we are seeking a dynamic marketing veteran who will help us scale our sales and marketing engine for the SEA region.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- You will lead a fast growing, cross-functional team of marketers based in the region to set marketing strategies and drive execution of key campaigns
- Partner closely with the Managing Director (Asia) to grow the Employment Hero and Swag brands in Singapore and Malaysia
- Grow the Employment Hero Partner Network in Singapore and Malaysia by attracting new accountants and payroll service providers while building our relationship with existing partners
- Grow the Swag brand in Singapore and Malaysia, including launching exciting new AI features to attract candidates and benefits features to drive employee engagement
- Enhance our understanding of target audiences, build a plan and execute with precision
- Continuously assess and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Work with other members of the Marketing Leadership Team in the UK, and Australia to share best practice
- Collaborate with other teams within the business, including Product, Sales, Commercial Operations and CX
- The ideal candidate will possess proven client, agency-side and/or startup experience (minimum 9 years total, including 3+ years leading a team) in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Hands on best practice knowledge of digital marketing channels (such as SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Affiliate and Email) as well as non-digital channels
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and automation technology such as Google 360 Suite, Braze, Salesforce and/or Marketo
- Highly proficient in reporting campaign effectiveness
- The ideal candidate will also be customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and has a strong drive for excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- Off-site global gatherings for the whole company to collaborate and bond with one another
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018