Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
The Community Manager is responsible for building, engaging, and maintaining the online community around the Employment Hero platform. The users will include both businesses as well as consumers. The Community Manager will manage discussions, facilitate interactions, and ensure a positive and helpful environment for all users.
The key focus for the role is to manage the support aspects of the community, including addressing user questions, concerns and issues to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, this role will moderate user-generated content, enforce community guidelines and maintain a safe online space.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow and nurture the online user community.
- Moderate user-generated content and discussions, ensuring adherence to community guidelines and maintaining a respectful and safe environment.
- Engage with users through various channels such as forums, social media, live chats, and email to answer questions, provide assistance, and facilitate meaningful interactions.
- Plan and coordinate community events, webinars, and user-focused initiatives to drive engagement and collaboration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather user feedback, identify pain points, and advocate for user needs and preferences.
- Analyse community data and user insights to track engagement metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Create and curate relevant and engaging content, such as blog posts, articles, and resources, to provide value to the community.
- Act as the liaison between the community and internal teams, communicating user feedback, suggestions, and concerns effectively.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities for innovation within the community space.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience in community management, social media management, or related roles preferably within the SaaS or technology sector.
- Proven track record of growing and engaging online communities and using analytics to track engagement and measure impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and connect with users effectively, develop and execute strategic community engagement plans.
- Strong understanding of online community dynamics, social media platforms, and emerging trends.
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple initiatives, events, and communications simultaneously.
- Previous experience in customer support or advocacy roles is an advantage.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**