Customer Success Consultant (SEA)
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will be an integral part of the customer journey by driving continuous improvement of the end-to-end customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include delivering exceptional customer service, assisting customers and internal stakeholders with finding resolutions to highly complex problems, helping customers adopt the full value of their chosen platforms, monitoring customer health scores, maximising overall customer retention, and ensuring that our customers achieve success with our products in line with their business goals.
You will have the autonomy to make this role your own and drive customer growth and retention. You will lead by example and construct innovative and strategic methods to motivate and guide our customers on how to drive business results through Employment Hero.
As part of this team you will be responsible for identifying and executing data driven strategies to improve and manage the customer lifecycle (onboard, launch and engage), identify engagement strategies, activate expansion or up-sell opportunities, increase passive/promoters in NPS, increase longevity and prevent churn. This position assists in utilisation of feedback to build a relevant, connected, customer experience across all channels, platforms, and stakeholders.
- Work with the Customer Success Team Lead and team to maximise cross-sell & upsell opportunities, and lead generation as part of a high performance team.
- Reviewing existing customers to identify risk of churn, or opportunities for expansion.
- Keep up to date on our platform and service changes, along with relevant industry knowledge to effectively drive better customer relationships and adoption of our features. Legislative and product changes are at the forefront here.
- Interpret and identify key insights in customer data to conduct thorough routine analysis, reporting services and client feedback.
- Conduct ad hoc training and check-in meetings with clients to ensure we are meeting their future and existing business needs.
- Deliver live group webinars with clients to keep them updated on new features and products.
- Create and maintain the documentation around the team’s changing processes.
- Adopt new and existing tools, processes, and capabilities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, and better serve our customers.
- Help develop customer success strategies to help increase client engagement and satisfaction through the interactions of team members.
- Be innovative, with the goal to simplify processes, in order to help the teams run more efficiently and increase client satisfaction.
- Focus around team metrics being NPS, churn rate, SLAs around client contact and client base upsells.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B customer success or implementation role in a SAAS environment . Sales experience is highly regarded.
- Client-facing training experience (in individual and group settings) in technology or SaaS products are preferred.
- Understanding of the Human Resources and Payroll industries re preferred.
- Proven experience in solving client technology issues.
- Experience in software onboarding and technical support, with an understanding of the customer journey through the end-to-end software sales cycle.
- Proven experience owning customer satisfaction metrics, NPS, driving customer surveys and feedback, and making data driven decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Vitally).
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs.
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements.
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!).
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech.
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!).
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues.
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you*