Sales Development Representative - Direct
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for talented and competitive Sales Development Representative's that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a fast track training programme to become an AE, with plenty of options for career development. We love to promote from within whenever possible.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate AEs for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned group
- Assist with performing effective online demos to prospects when required
- Proven high volume inside sales experience (B2B).
- Track record of over-achieving on targets
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**If applying for this position, please answer all of the available questions on the application form. Thank you!**