Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so as long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
Employment Hero are on the lookout for a super talented Accounts Administrator to join us in our global growth journey. The Accounts Administrator plays a crucial role in the operations of the Finance team and will work closely with the assistant accountants and billing analysts. They will be responsible for assisting with aspects of the customer journey process: maintaining customer accounts, billing, direct debits and reconciling customer payments.
- Handling internal and external customer queries
- Assisting with aspects of the customer journey process: maintaining customer accounts, billing, direct debits and reconciling customer payments
- Working with other departments on all finance-related queries
- Adhoc accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks
- Maintaining organised financial records for auditing and reporting purposes
- Accurately entering financial data into accounting software or spreadsheets
- Adhoc administrative tasks
Knowledge / Skills
- A customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have strong communication, accuracy, presentation and listening skills
- Ability to manage your duties through wise planning and prioritisation
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience dealing with customers and clients is essential
- Zendesk experience is very advantageous
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs.
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements.
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!).
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech.
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!).
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues.
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018