HR Business Partner (UK)
Employment Hero is one of the most exciting technology companies in Australia right now, rapidly becoming an aspirational employment brand. We’re super excited to have recently achieved the elusive “unicorn” status, having cracked over $1B valuation, but that is only the beginning of our story.
We continue to grow around 100% every year, fuelled by our incredible product and our expansion into international markets across SEA and the UK. Our world-class software is the best way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage people - that includes Talent, HR, Payroll, Engagement and Benefits. We now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally and have huge aspirations for accelerated growth in the years ahead.
Our new P&C Business Partner will be a key strategic advisor to our UK leaders, enabling them to activate and amplify their people. You’ll be instrumental in driving a high-performance and high-productivity culture across the organisation, bringing data-driven insights and a deep knowledge of best practice HR to guide our leaders. Your role will be pivotal in driving the commercial success of Employment Hero.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Providing world-class guidance to our UK leadership team, helping them to achieve their growth objectives
- Advising on our organisational design, ensuring we’re optimised for success
- Leading the charge on talent management and succession planning, guaranteeing that we’re set up to scale successfully
- Establishing and maintaining a high-performance culture
- Amplifying the Employment Hero Way (Mission First, Remote First, Apolitical)
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition and L&D team to design the right strategies and interventions to amplify performance
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand their objectives, challenges, and opportunities, and translate them into actionable HR strategies that deliver our business goals, OKRs and BHAG.
Talent management & organisational design
- Drive talent management initiatives, including workforce planning, succession planning, and leadership development, to ensure an internal pipeline of top talent to meet current and future business needs.
Performance & growth
- Partner with leaders to establish and maintain a high-performance culture through effective performance management processes, goal setting, feedback, and development plans.
- Amplify the commerciality and effectiveness of teams. We are seeking a highly commercial, performance focused P&C BP that can lead and activate improved performance across our business.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement, retention, and satisfaction, ensuring that employees are motivated and aligned with the company's mission and values.
- Lead change management efforts by providing guidance and expertise in change initiatives, helping leaders navigate transitions, and fostering a culture of resilience and adaptability.
- Use HR analytics and metrics to provide actionable insights and recommendations to leaders, enabling data-driven decision-making in talent management and HR strategies.
Embedding our DNA & protecting what makes us special
- Actively embed our DNA from a team member’s first day right through until their last.
- Proven experience in a P&C Business Partnering role
- Commercially focused and strategic
- Data-driven and analytical
- Tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of software development processes and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning and development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
Note to Recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that Recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.